Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PS. When I got home I had a E mail from ENVY and she said I had been selected to be Camaro of the Month. She wanted a couple recent pictures of me standing by the car.I've been on here for over 3 years and I get asked now. I had to decline & laugh at the same time. I will get another Camaro soon.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I am so sorry this happened. Are you going to wait and get a 6th generation???

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
OMG glad you didnt get hurt any worse... :( sorry about the Camaro..

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If its your steering, that went out... its not for the key recall, the key recall, all they do is replace the key & remove the one off the fob, several people said thats all their dealers did, you may want to find out, the details from GM.. all thats done on the key recall !!

A.S.A.P. :)
I know about the key recall and just never thought my knee would ever hit it and shut down the car. When it did, no power steering, it locked up and the car went in one direction and it happen so fast that I just held on until the ride was over. Wow I never want to experience that again since it was a deep ravine I went down into a good 50-60 feet and you could not even see the car from the highway we where all on. We where all going to the big GM Camaro show in Bowling Green, Ky that weekend and I had about 20 cars behind me and I was 5th in line going about 30mph.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
I know about the key recall and just never thought my knee would ever hit it and shut down the car. When it did, no power steering, it locked up and the car went in one direction and it happen so fast that I just held on until the ride was over. Wow I never want to experience that again since it was a deep ravine I went down into a good 50-60 feet and you could not even see the car from the highway we where all on. We where all going to the big GM Camaro show in Bowling Green, Ky that weekend and I had about 20 cars behind me and I was 5th in line going about 30mph.
DARN :(

Hope something gets worked out ???

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The good NEW, I'm picking up the ORACLE car in New Orleans Oct.16, can't wait until it gets here.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
I don't know how I missed this thread, but I'm glad you are ok and will soon have another Camaro!!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
The good NEW, I'm picking up the ORACLE car in New Orleans Oct.16, can't wait until it gets here.
Congrats ... that is a nice car!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Congrats, and I hope you don't keep your water bottle in the back seat anymore!

·
Registered
227 Posts
So sorry to hear about the accident, glad you weren't hurt, sounds like it could have been much worse!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts