Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Came back from the Auto Fair at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Yesterday was super, today not so much. With the rainy weather beforehand and possibility for rain for both days(which happened today) they didn't let anyone park on the grassy area at the start-finish line as promised. There was room in the Arca garage area in the infield but there was a misque with the organizers so they had us parked under the main grandstands. When life gives you lemons...you make lemonade....

Here's some pictures.

CLUB PICS

ZL1 @ the GM Display Trailer

Warrior 1

Shots from the Grandstands

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Great Pics, Looks Like it was a Huge Turnout!!!!

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yesterday was huge as the weather was ideal. Today was a washout. But it was good times with our club. Was glad to get back home to Rudy. He went super ballistic when I came home.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Yesterday was huge as the weather was ideal. Today was a washout. But it was good times with our club. Was glad to get back home to Rudy. He went super ballistic when I came home.
Sorry the weather didn't cooperate for Ya'All... I bet Rudy did, Sasha & Harley R like that when ever we R gone, even if it's only for a few hours... LOL They're just like little kids.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts