Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought the car new 22k on it LFX auto, it was a sunny 40-45 degrees so I put the top down only it would not go fully down, I still drove and raised it later. the rear weather stripping is showing there are now two loose openings behind the rear qtr windows and the top doesn't fit as snug as before this. im fairly mechanical, ive only had manual tops before. what am I lookimg at or what should I look for? or go to a dealer? reputable shop? thanks for any advice

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
You may of just pulled the seal that locks the two back together at the back windows, its like a huge zip lock from the cloth to the frame.. along the top of the quarter rear window to the bottom, mine come off if i just washed her an take her on the freeway an air dry at 80+mph lol
If you think you broke it and its still having issues, id take it to a place that has a good rep... Hope that helps

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
bought the car new 22k on it LFX auto, it was a sunny 40-45 degrees so I put the top down only it would not go fully down, I still drove and raised it later. the rear weather stripping is showing there are now two loose openings behind the rear qtr windows and the top doesn't fit as snug as before this. im fairly mechanical, ive only had manual tops before. what am I lookimg at or what should I look for? or go to a dealer? reputable shop? thanks for any advice
Sorry for the delay, I thought I had my notifations on... Sorry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts