Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to buy a 2012 Camaro SS, and I want to start upgrading immediately. Any advice where I should start and where I should go?! Greatly appreciated!

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Yeah, we need to know where you want to go with it. Car shows, autocross, drag strip, just for fun.... So many different paths to enlightenment... :)

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Ummmmmm.....................

..........A Corvette? :D

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Is it a stick or auto? My thoughts on upgrades. I personally like to do little things one at a time. See, upgrading is an addiction because we all get bored with whatever level of performance we are currently at. So first I would just enjoy the car as it is bone stock for a while. Then I would add bolt-ons one at a time to get a little performance boost. That way you won't get bored as fast as you would if you immediately dump a large amount of money into it. And you can see all the differences all the upgrades individually made. Also, I would give it some break-in time just in case something malfunctions and you have to take it in for warranty work.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, we need to know where you want to go with it. Car shows, autocross, drag strip, just for fun.... So many different paths to enlightenment... :)
:agree:

I wanted a little more performance and sound so at 1000 miles I did the muffler delete and Cold Air Intake. Where you start depends on what you plan on doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts