Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i have seen lots of threads that talk about the 2012 Z28 and all i want to know is if GM will produce it??? Cause if they are then i am going to start saving now so i can get in line. I really want them to produce it cause i would like to upgrade what i have now. So come on guys and/or gals get with your connections and get us all an answer!!!:5go:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
How many threads are there about the 5th Gen Z28, and yet I can't help myself from clicking on every one of them. Yes, start saving now, if GM dose make one you will be ahead of the game. If they don't, you can buy an SS and join the debate on weather it should be a powerhouse straight line or a agile back road runner, either way you will have already saved up some dough. You can always buy emblems.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I'm going to randomly type this without actual thought, but 2014 we are going to see a New mustang, no more S197, so Z28 will be here for 2014 to fight the new 2014 cobra.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
im gonna say, if their gonna make a 2012 Z28, they better do it before December 21,2012.........

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Thats what I'm saying. You might get to enjoy it with out paying for it...:lol:
well at the rate they are going with pushing back the release for the heritage grille and convertible... the 2012 Z28 will get pushed passed "Armageddon" so they won't have to produce it... just in case!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
well at the rate they are going with pushing back the release for the heritage grille and convertible... the 2012 Z28 will get pushed passed "Armageddon" so they won't have to produce it... just in case!
the end of the world, gives them a good reason why they shouldnt produce it.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I don't know why some people think it is funny when people ask about a future Z28. I seem to remember that many of us were likely laughed at when the end of the Camaro in 2002 was announced and many of us still talked about a possible camaro being reborn in 2008, then in 2009, then 2010. Eventually it came to fruition. Many of the people that post here I'm sure were dreaming about a new camaro in 2003, 2004, and 2005, all the while GM would never confirm nor deny the possibility and all the critics would say that we were crazy to think that GM would actually build another Camaro again.
Maybe some of the critics that are laughing at the people asking about the possible future Z28 should take a step back and look at history. It often repeats itself!! The fact that no official word from GM has ever stated in PLAIN english that there will NEVER be another Z28....means there is a possibility (even if it is a small one). If there has been a publicly released statement that has announced this, then I did not hear or read about it and stand corrected if there has been one. But GM officials will just play on the word game to say there isn't one without actually saying there will never be one. Reminds me a lot of the word games used when the 5th gen was always asked about before GM publicly announced it's production in 2006 I believe.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I don't know why some people think it is funny when people ask about a future Z28.
No one thinks it's funny that a Z28 could return. Most of us believe that it will return very soon. We're all hopeful and excited that it can be, especially since there are plenty of hints that are dropped by the Camaro "Gods."

What we are poking fun at is people like to post about it like it's some sort of "new" thing -- like we're to be surprised. There are PLENTY of threads about the subject. There are no hard feelings that are to be pushed. Rather, we're all just giving some friendly "picking" to other Camaro enthusiasts. :cheers:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts