Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I was at the Austin auto show and they had a few camaros to view. No 2014 sadly. We in Austin don't get the hot stuff.... but some sweet 2013 models.

I thought I'd share some photos I took of the more unique editions for those who are interested. I'll put another post on here of the ZL1, but this post is for the Hot Wheels edition.

This hot wheels edition is one great looking car. At first I thought the toy concept was too gimmicky and silly, but then you sit in this thing and realize what a great vehicle it is. Way out of my price range though.

This camaro attracted one of the largest crowds while I was at the show and always had people lining up to sit in it. This is one sharp looking car in person and that convertible top is a perfect match. I really couldn't find a flaw with this car.

The camaro is the only car I saw at the show where I didn't care about fuel economy or utility (moving more than 2 peoples). I would jump at the chance to get one of these, but this version is going to take a while to save up for. I took a shot of the back seats because they are sure cramped, but have more leg room than expected and more than is seen in Chevy's brochure photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
:thumbsup::cool:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Way out of my price range though.
$14000 in options? that's a lot when it is starting at $36000. I thought an SS with most all of the options was around $45000, so that's at least $5000 for "hot wheels" options

1 - 3 of 3 Posts