Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
My pleasure! Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to meet there...I'll be the blonde standing next to the prettiest SGM there...lol :D

Here is the thread on C5 about C5Fest V:

OFFICIAL: Camaro5 Fest V (2014) in TEXAS! Royal Purple Raceway - May 1-3, 2014 - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

And here's the thread about hotel accommodations but they're still working on the final details so there's no real info as of yet. Since there's NO WAY I'm parking Envy in a crowded parking lot I already booked my room at a hotel in downtown Houston.

OFFICIAL Fest V Hotel Information - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
My pleasure! Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to meet there...I'll be the blonde standing next to the prettiest SGM there...lol :D

OFFICIAL: Camaro5 Fest V (2014) in TEXAS! Royal Purple Raceway - May 1-3, 2014 - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

And here's the thread about hotel accommodations but they're still working on the final details so there's no real info as of yet. Since there's NO WAY I'm parking Envy in a crowded parking lot I already booked my room at a hotel in downtown Houston.

OFFICIAL Fest V Hotel Information - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
Just curious ... how is a hotel in downtown Houston not a crowded parking lot? Garage parking? Valet parking? Just curious what the difference is ... aren't all parking lots evil? :confused:

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Yes they are...that's why I chose Embassy Suites FTW!!! I love staying there because they have free cooked to order breakfast, free happy hour drinks AND safe and secure valet parking. Obviously I'll be having a serious conversation with the parking attendants in advance with the promise of a generous extra tip in the end if they take good care of Envy during my stay.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Yes they are...that's why I chose Embassy Suites FTW!!! I love staying there because they have free cooked to order breakfast, free happy hour drinks AND safe and secure valet parking. Obviously I'll be having a serious conversation with the parking attendants in advance with the promise of a generous extra tip in the end if they take good care of Envy during my stay.
okay, got it ... I have to agree ES are pretty good ... love their happy hour ... had mine valet'ed (first time ever) when we were in WV last weekend ... I still wonder what goes on with the car when you are not around; I mean each time they returned the car they were grinning from ear to ear. You just have to wonder why :lol:

·
Registered
94 Posts

Envy, I am a little confused. I understand that your going to C5 Fest, but why do you plan to stand next to my Camaro? ;)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
We should start our own annual fest!! It doesn't have to be big. But I'm sure a lot of us would attend. And it would only grow after each year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts