Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
xxSkullZxx
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious how many of you will be trading in your 2010-2013 Camaro's if the 2014 model has things such as more hp, totally new body style and a T-Top option?

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Nope. I'm keeping mine.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
No way...Mines paid for and do not want another car payment for such a small thing.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Keeping mine also. And when it's paid off...hello Viper!!

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Keeping both of mine unless the wife talks me into a new Stingray.

Would love t-tops, but they all leaked back then and they'll leak now.

·
Registered
511 Posts
No. I enjoy mine enough already and working on paying it off.

·
Banned
258 Posts
Sticking with my oddball FI 2010 V6. Have too much into it. Plus it's paid for.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Keeping mine, bought it brand new!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Keeping mine, bought it brand new!
Me too. I bought mine new off the lot on 12/09/09 w/ 3 miles on it. I have one from the early batch right after they dropped the GM chicklets. I remember wondering why mine didn't come with them. :lol: It was a big mystery until I joined C5 forums November 2010.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I will be keeping Envy come hell or high water because she's more than just a car to me. The last few years have been very difficult for me...yet even in my darkest moments...she still puts a smile on my face every time I look at her.
AKA permagrin :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
I will trade maybe for an ls7 only. Lol.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Nope ... paid for and slowly working my mods ... the leaked 2014 pics don't show much different on the body so far ... if a new one has the 7.0 and / orZ28 moniker, its gonna cost a fortune, a la ZL1, 60K is way out of my league (this is the most I ever paid for a car by at least 30% already) I like it and am gonna keep it

1 - 20 of 46 Posts