Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking forward to getting a 2014 Camaro? I'm close to 50,000 miles and was thinking maybe it's time for a new one,but I definitely don't want a refresh 2014.The front end is okay but the rear is definitely not appealing at all to me.I think our 5th gen taillights were a genius and iconic design.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Keeping mine unless I get the z/28 lol

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I don't know, that Stingray is killer. My next car was supposed to be a Viper...in a couple years I kinda thought I'd get a used one. But now I'm thinking Corvette!!

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
My next vehicle will either be the Stingray or ZL1.

Just trying to wrap my head around getting rid of both my Camaros for either one.

Not sure if its worth it or not.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I'll probably have my 2012 until 2060; that is, if I live to be 100 :lol:

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
My goal is to one day buy a C7 Corvette. Baby Doll will probably be it for me for Camaros, but, hey, I'm a woman. I can change my mind as much as I want!!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I just got my 2013 and with the looks of the 2014, I will be keeping my 2013 until at least 2016 when the 6th gen comes out.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Nope! Nope and Nope! I have 24,000 miles on my 10 SS and nothing about the 2014 makes
me want to get one.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
I have 41 k miles now on my 2010 ss, I'll keep it till the wheels fall off!:lol:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm close to 50k on my 2010. I was thinking of trading for 2013. I just don't like the refresh taillights. I think we are going to see Camaro sales take a nose dive for 2014

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I'm close to 50k on my 2010. I was thinking of trading for 2013. I just don't like the refresh taillights. I think we are going to see Camaro sales take a nose dive for 2014
And so it should. Almost like a warning shot across the bow of GM not to screw up the 2016!

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
It will be interesting to see the sales figures for the 2014. I wasn't surprised by the new design...it was very close to what I anticipated with almost the same identical changes that were seen when the 2ndGen was restyled. But I didn't care for it then and I still don't now. The restyled design is geared at a much smaller buyer base than the original 5thGen was so we'll see how that pans out for GM.

·
2016 Camaro 1SS
769 Posts
You should be able to place an order now. There's a few people that already have.
Nothing happens with those orders. They just sit until the GM order window opens. Right now those all sit as bench orders. June 6th that opens up and converts to buildable orders.

·
2016 Camaro 1SS
769 Posts
It will be interesting to see the sales figures for the 2014. I wasn't surprised by the new design...it was very close to what I anticipated with almost the same identical changes that were seen when the 2ndGen was restyled. But I didn't care for it then and I still don't now. The restyled design is geared at a much smaller buyer base than the original 5thGen was so we'll see how that pans out for GM.
Let's hope it pans out for GM cause we would all like to see more Camaros being made

·
Registered
220 Posts
Having had issues with my vert I was figuring I would trade in 2014 but I can't cotton to those tail lights. I might jump over to the next gen vette and sit it out until the 6th gen Camaro lands. All that said I have been known to soften my position over time when it comes to design changes so maybe by next year those tail light will look better and I'll be eating my words.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yeah, I thought it looked pretty sharp also. But I guess I am in the minority here in that the 2014 rear lights don't bug me one bit.
I thought the same way until i saw the v6 rs model.. ugly.. the ss and z/28 not to bad imo...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts