Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
looks more like a winter edition though with all that white (snow) and blue (ice) ... nice looking though

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Very nice!:thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
i like it!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
...but what will you wear after labor day?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LUV the blues... OMG.. now they come out w/ all the sweet interior colors :facepalm: / :lol:
That's why I couldn't resist getting the blue accent trim package in mine (Pics Posted). I seen that car and when ordering mine it was as close as I could get. I believe when I looked the spring edition package was another 7k and wasn't out yet.

Attachments

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
That's why I couldn't resist getting the blue accent trim package in mine (Pics Posted). I seen that car and when ordering mine it was as close as I could get. I believe when I looked the spring edition package was another 7k and wasn't out yet.
I think once my interior get's a bit more older and needs replaced, I think I'm going to have mine done custom, like yours.. not real bright but more blended colored, (like yours) that looks pretty good :thumbsup: thX for sharing :thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
19 Posts
Some pictures I took a few weeks ago.

Attachments

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some pictures I took a few weeks ago.
Thats sweet! Nice shots. Love this edition. I believe I seen you post some of these pics on the facebook group Camaros Unlimited?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts