Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I live in los angeles and I'm currently looking for a shop where I can take my car to tune it. I just recently got a cold air intake and I also got a new exhaust system. The car sounds and looks great but I feel like it needs a tune. Anyone know of any good autoshops where I can take my car too. again I live in los angeles CA
[

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my 1st time on this site. I'm trying to find out if anyone knows anything about a recall on the 2010 camer reguarding the a/c. Mine went out 2summers ago and the exact same thing has happened again. The swivel that blocks the hot air is broken and only allows hot air to come thru. ? It's to hot for that mess and last time it was under warranty but it was $1600 to fix. Don't just hav that laying around. !

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Id try goin back to the place that fixed it under warranty, you may have a warranty for that part that they replaced or they may help you an not charge as much, it cant hurt to ask.. If that fails, maybe call around an find a good shop... I wouldnt spend that much ether.... Keep us updated plesse ..on what you find out and do 😊👍👍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts