Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm new to 5th Gen Camaro's ... looking at a 2015 Commemorative Edition coupe. Seller says it has Ground Effects Package ... but I don't think he's talking about an option such as:
- Exterior Appearance Package
- Ground Effects Package

Here's a picture ... I am not sure if the body color chin spoiler is stock for a 2015 Commemorative or 2SS?
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/5/8/2/0/8/webimg/893334774_o.jpg

Also, if I am correct, the Commemorative Edition cannot come with either the Performance Package or 1LE Performance Suspension ... is that correct?

Thank you for your assistance.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
The car in the picture does not have the GM ground effects package but it does have the body-color front splitter that came on both the 2LT and 2SS Commemorative models.

The exterior features of the Commemorative Edition included unique 20-inch wheels; exclusive stripe; body-color front splitter; ZL1 rear spoiler; and Commemorative Edition fender emblems.

The package did not include (nor could you special order) any kind of performance package so you are correct on that one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car in the picture does not have the GM ground effects package but it does have the body-color front splitter that came on both the 2LT and 2SS Commemorative models.
The exterior features of the Commemorative Edition included unique 20-inch wheels; exclusive stripe; body-color front splitter; ZL1 rear spoiler; and Commemorative Edition fender emblems.
The package did not include (nor could you special order) any kind of performance package so you are correct on that one.
Thank you! I did not think the car had a ground effects package. It also looks as though the "stripe" was removed ... hopefully it was a decal, and not a painted stripe.

Steven

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Thank you! I did not think the car had a ground effects package. It also looks as though the "stripe" was removed ... hopefully it was a decal, and not a painted stripe.

Steven
As far as I know GM has never painted any stripes on a Camaro at the factory...they are all vinyl...and easily replaceable if you want to put them back on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts