Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What specific things do you guys want the 2016 Camaro to come with? Keep in mind this can be anything.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Top notch factory sound.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
add cool seats (like the heated seats).....memory seats....push button start...

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Rear end tail lights OVAL shaped & LED or better ;)
Tucked & rolled Leather ;) Two or three tone colors :D
More LED (Ambient) lighting inside :thumbsup:
Massage.. seating & heated seats for the rear :p
More metal (Polish / Stained aluminum) on the interior :drool:
Dual eagle eyes.. oh yea !! :D + :drool:
Functional ram-air hood ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Electric Spoiler that retracts into the trunk lid :drool::drool:
Turn signals (LED) built into the side mirrors ;) & :p

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to agree on seats, it would be awesome if they can make it an all in one seat, massaging, heated, cooled, memory & all the good stuff.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I personally would not like to see cooled seats. For a Muscle Car, that adds to much weight. The Camaro is not a luxury car; I'd that's what you want, go buy a Mercedes, BMW, or Lexus.

I want more engine choices, more suspension choices, more than one rear-end gear ratio. Let me choose headers or exhaust manifolds. This is a Camaro!!!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
a toilet and the kitchen sink ,, then I could live in it :lol:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Remote engine kill for tailgaters.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Here's a few helpful improvements for the car that everyone says is perfect.....

1) Emergency brake handle on the Drivers side of the Transmission, NOT the passenger side.

2) How about windows that are proportional to the seats. For example, I'm 5'7" and when I drive a 5th Gen, I can not rest my arm on the window seal/opening when the window is rolled all the way down. It is a LOT more comfortable in my 2002 SS Camaro!!

3) How about an arm rest that is actually usable?!?! I've rode passenger in a 2014 Camaro for the past 2 weeks, and again, I'm not a very big person and my arm continuously falls off the Half @ss arm rest on the door.

4) Sun visors that can actually be used..... These are more for looks than functionality.

Once again, most of ya'll probably never ride shotgun or in the back seat of your Camaro, but I've spent the last two weeks doing all the above. These are all areas that could drastically be improved.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
2) How about windows that are proportional to the seats. For example, I'm 5'7" and when I drive a 5th Gen, I can not rest my arm on the window seal/opening when the window is rolled all the way down. It is a LOT more comfortable in my 2002 SS Camaro!!
I'm 6' and its very awkward to put my arm up on the window ledge

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
keyless doors too

·
Registered
34 Posts
continuing with the window theme, make the greenhouse a bit more proportionate. Use the chicken test, if you can't fit it a ducket of chicken through the front window SEND IT BACK!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts