Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Ford was the first...way ahead with Factory stock and super stock class cars. Search for the Tasca team and see.

We now have all 3 back at it again!! Brings back good memories of the 60's and 70's!!

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I'm Camaro all the way, but that retro snorkel hood from the 70 Challenger T/A looks GREAT!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
i was picked to buy a 16 COPO but couldnt get the money

·
Registered
775 Posts
i was picked to buy a 16 COPO but couldnt get the money
Unless your a class racer (Super stock/Stock) not much sense it buying one. Built from a "body in white" they can never be titled for street use, and hard to be competitive with one as they come (indexes are quite a bit quicker than they will run as delivered so more expense getting one ready to be able to win with.

If $ is no object, could be nice to have one.....and could be bracket raced or index raced in local track events, but NHRA and IHRA are where the Camaro/Mustang/Mopar battles are being fought out there, and all are just as competitive! Love the revival of factory racers!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I didnt know the certificate was non transferable. Only reason I signed up. thought i would never be picked but thought I could sell it if i did. You only have 48hrs to respond with intent to buy. I couldnt get a investor in time. Should have gone to a investment banker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts