Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after 21,000 miles I have replaced my windshield wipers. I found out that the drivers side uses a 24" wiper and the passenger is a 21." Just wanted to let you guys and gals know that little camaro fact;)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Thanks for the input. I don't think there are very many cars or trucks that have windshield wipers that are the same side to side.:5go:
Not anymore its a money thing for the dealers... JMO...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone have any suggestions for a good wiper blade for the 2010 Camaro? I have bought 3 or 4 different blades, ranging from cheap to expensive $$ and cannot find one that cleans the driver side window without leaving a "wet streak" right in my view!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Rain-X work well.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I use Rain-X as well on all my cars and have been very satisfied.

Not anymore its a money thing for the dealers... JMO...
I think it's more of a GM thing myself. All 5 of my Fords and the Toyota use the same size blades on both sides but the SRX and Camaro are both different.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
...when I read the title of this thread, my 1st thought was:

...we be rollin' they be hatin' !:lol:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Thought wheels here also...lol
Patriotpa....where did you find that awful picture? Can't believe someone could ruin a beautiful Camaro convertible like that

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Rain-X recently had a $6 off coupon (my wife has started on the couponing thing recently, so she had a bunch of them), so I went to stock up for our five cars ... as one would guess, 24" was largely out of stock ...IIRC, the Camaro took one (as stated), my Ram truck took two, and my wife's Charger took one. So, anyway, I'm stocked up for a while except for 24"

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Thought wheels here also...lol
Patriotpa....where did you find that awful picture? Can't believe someone could ruin a beautiful Camaro convertible like that
I found the pic HERE

Apparently, it's a hip hop thing.

ick.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I'll bet he gets laughed at a LOT!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts