·
Registered
1,054 Posts
:thumbsdown: That is hideous.:barf:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ouch! What did you get a good deal on those? :screwy:

Why not some 17" torque thrust or something. I got some 13" rusted wheels sitting around if you want them.:lol:

·
Registered
738 Posts
That makes me sad. Here in Jacksonville, NC stupid crap like that is popular. There's a 1976 Camaro running around lifted up with huge wheels on them. Looks retarded. I cry seeing it.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Its almost DONK!!! I can't stand that look on these cars.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
only goes in one direction..

·
Registered
318 Posts
That makes me sad. Here in Jacksonville, NC stupid crap like that is popular. There's a 1976 Camaro running around lifted up with huge wheels on them. Looks retarded. I cry seeing it.
Same here in Florida...I originally liked the charger (wouldn't buy one, but it wasnt bad on the eyes), now THAT vehicle has turned into this riced/pimped out chrome atrocity...best part is a majority of them are the base models that they can all afford, and spend more money on the wheels themselves...

It is just a matter of time before some people get their hands on the 5th gen and do the same, that will really piss me off. With that said, I can't imagine those individuals will be driving the Z28 or SS. Those bling mobiles will be the only maro I write a citation too...:rotflmao:

·
Registered
330 Posts
i would have to say that is the very biggest acceptable rim to fit on there. it does look good, but only because the ride height is where it is supposed to be, not up a foot off the ground like them DONG things he was talking about...lol those are rediculous. lift kits are for trucks!! lol

maybe its just cuz its black n chrome... those colors just go great together

i saw a picture once with a 3rd gen with hydraulics and :puke::eek:gold:eek::puke: dayton spokes with the front corner all the way up in the air. it was sickening. i think that horrible huge black wheel well gap is nasty *like when you have the little space saver spare on... let alone, with the wheel off the ground and suspension hanging there.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Blah. Last time I saw a Camaro with 20" rims it broke the fenders.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Maybe just a little overboard, ya think?

I´m swapping out my 17" black corvette wheels from Camaro to silver (not chrome) 19 inchers from my 85 Trans Am. That´s as big as I can do legally here at the Northpole.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts