Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
FINALLY...it's here. I got home just as the sky was opening up and dropping more rain on us, so I'll take some better pix soon.

First impressions (after a whole 13 miles)...LOVE the way it drives, handles and "feels". The clutch takes some getting used to...wish it didn't grab so high and was a little more firm. BA stereo sounds decent...good enough for me. Exhaust tone is decent...just wish it were a little louder. Lots of buttons to play with.

Is it me or does it feel like whenever there's a car behind you, it feels like they're totally tailgating...and only inches away from the back of the car. Could either be the fact that you can't see the back of the car out of the rear-view mirror...or I was just totally paranoid.

The only imperfections I noticed in the car was some swirl marks :mad: and some bubbles in the (dealer installed) stripes, which I noticed at the dealership and made them aware of. :mad:

Anyway...here's some not-so great pictures. If anyone's in the area (Southern NY) and still waiting for their car or on the fence about ordering, feel free to PM me and come check the car out.

·
8,984 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats on the car, it looks great. God knows you wait long enough for it. Was it worth it? I think I know the answer to that one. LOL.

·
8,984 Posts
I am loving the IBM, my second favorite to black. Love it on our TB.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.

Well...HECK YEAH it was worth it (even with just 13 miles logged).

I love the IBM...especially with the silver stripes. I'm 100% happy with my choice.

·
8,984 Posts
IBM is gorgous. I had the reverse color of IBM on an older Camaro and I loved it!

I was so glad to see when they came out with IBM.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Congrats!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Awesome Dude:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THANKS ALL...hope to get some better pix soon. This "work" thing is really getting in the way of Camaro time.:confused:

·
Registered
746 Posts
:runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
FINALLY...it's here. I got home just as the sky was opening up and dropping more rain on us, so I'll take some better pix soon.

First impressions (after a whole 13 miles)...LOVE the way it drives, handles and "feels". The clutch takes some getting used to...wish it didn't grab so high and was a little more firm. BA stereo sounds decent...good enough for me. Exhaust tone is decent...just wish it were a little louder. Lots of buttons to play with.

Is it me or does it feel like whenever there's a car behind you, it feels like they're inches away from the back of the car. Could either be the fact that you can't see the back of the car out of the rear-view mirror...or I was just totally paranoid.

The only imperfections I noticed in the car was some swirl marks :mad: and some bubbles in the (dealer installed) stripes, which I noticed at the dealership and made them aware of. :mad:

Anyway...here's some not-so great pictures. If anyone's in the area (Southern NY) and still waiting for their car or on the fence about ordering, feel free to PM me and come check the car out.

My stripes had some bubbles to, I called my dealer and told them I would give it a little time in the sun, my bubbles were gone in a week or so, they were tiny. Het get on that dealer of yours though, 9 miles on the car and only a little over a 1/2 tank of gas..lol. Gotta respect a man that wakes up every day, sees his Camaro, and sees the man "Jack,Heres Johnny, Nicholson" staring over it!!! Car looks awesome, you'll get used to backing up, I was paranoid my first night to, heck I even stalled it, man my 15 yr old son is still reminding me of that! Nice Car from NE PA!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My stripes had some bubbles to, I called my dealer and told them I would give it a little time in the sun, my bubbles were gone in a week or so, they were tiny. Het get on that dealer of yours though, 9 miles on the car and only a little over a 1/2 tank of gas..lol. Gotta respect a man that wakes up every day, sees his Camaro, and sees the man "Jack,Heres Johnny, Nicholson" staring over it!!! Car looks awesome, you'll get used to backing up, I was paranoid my first night to, heck I even stalled it, man my 15 yr old son is still reminding me of that! Nice Car from NE PA!
thanks, good to know. Hopefully we'll have a nice sunny weekend. And yup...dealer didn't even give me a full tank of gas.:mad:

·
Registered
746 Posts
thanks, good to know. Hopefully we'll have a nice sunny weekend. And yup...dealer didn't even give me a full tank of gas.:mad:
Dont feel bad, mine was laying on "E" and only when I actually was leaving did I see it, Oh yeah, I turned around fast, they were laughing and filled it up. I'm in NY all next week on business starting West and circling to Watertown, then back down the Hudson Valley to home, maybe I'll spot ya!! Have fun, nice weekend coming!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey Powerfreak

Congratulations the IBM looks great. I see it made the trip from Oshawa to New York safely :thumbsup: I'm sure you'll put on more then 13 miles this weekend. Thanks again for supporting GM and Team Camaro :5go:

Mike

1 - 20 of 44 Posts