·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just posted:

Details:

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Walkaround and Ordering

Description:
During this broadcast the Camaro Product Manager will conduct a walkaround of the 2010 Camaro and the Marketing Manager will discuss Camaro target customers as well as provide detailed content and the latest ordering information.

Date: Oct 10 2008

WE ARE GETTING CLOSER!!!!!!

:patriot:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE:D:D:D

I can almost smell the exhaust fumes.;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
"Ordering information" doesn't mean actual prices. I don't trust any announcements after the last time they teased us & then let us down.

Hopefully they'll make up for it this time.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Just posted:

Details:

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Walkaround and Ordering

Description:
During this broadcast the Camaro Product Manager will conduct a walkaround of the 2010 Camaro and the Marketing Manager will discuss Camaro target customers as well as provide detailed content and the latest ordering information.

Date: Oct 10 2008

WE ARE GETTING CLOSER!!!!!!

:patriot:
Yes Camaro Scotty things are getting closer and closer here in Oshawa.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Scotty, if you don't hear about it, and you get a chance to ask, could you please ask if there will be opportunities for owners to go to Oshawa to see their car get built? Something along that line?

Super6, have you heard if there will be tours or anything like that?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was asked in IDL #1. They said because of the plant layout, it is not conducive for tours like the Vette plant, so there are no plans at this time.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Bummer. So can I just stand in the parking lot and watch it roll out? (transformers pun intended).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Scotty, if you don't hear about it, and you get a chance to ask, could you please ask if there will be opportunities for owners to go to Oshawa to see their car get built? Something along that line?

Hell, I'd at least fly up there to pick mine up and drive it back to Florida - if that will be possible!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts

I know it has been brought up at different meetings , however i have not heard any type up plans at this time. When we start to build and the info is posted i will let you all know asap. I wish i could say more but as you can understand my lips are sealed. It's still early and anything can change with regards to buyers being on site to pick up their Camaro. Even a tour of the plant would be a neat thing to see . The Camaro is going to be such a huge hit it may be too difficult to allow so many people in to view the build of their 5thGen. Time will tell. Go Camaro

·
Registered
370 Posts
I know it has been brought up at different meetings , however i have not heard any type up plans at this time. When we start to build and the info is posted i will let you all know asap. I wish i could say more but as you can understand my lips are sealed. It's still early and anything can change with regards to buyers being on site to pick up their Camaro. Even a tour of the plant would be a neat thing to see . The Camaro is going to be such a huge hit it may be too difficult to allow so many people in to view the build of their 5thGen. Time will tell. Go Camaro
I did bring up the subject today at a meeting and everyone thought it was a good idea , but the marketing dept will have final say. Hopefully they can come up with some sort of plan to allow for it. This will also benifit the City of Oshawa with money spent here and it will also be a good PR for the Camaro. I'll keep you updated.. Go Camaro

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I did bring up the subject today at a meeting and everyone thought it was a good idea , but the marketing dept will have final say. Hopefully they can come up with some sort of plan to allow for it. This will also benifit the City of Oshawa with money spent here and it will also be a good PR for the Camaro. I'll keep you updated.. Go Camaro
That would be so cool to tour the plant and watch your car being built. I certainly would like the oppurtunity to do that.:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts