Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I'm back from Orlando. I enjoyed the great (yet sloppy) game at the Capital One Bowl and the nice Florida weather from the days leading up to it. Coming back up north is pretty disappointing when it's snowing, single digits and all-around miserable. It's odd that people choose to stay here, but we do.

How about that SEC speed? :lol:

My entire trip started Christmas Eve driving from Pittsburgh to Toledo. Then to State College (Penn State for those who don't know) and back to Pittsburgh. Then we headed south from Tuesday through Saturday. West Virginia was the worst portion for weather and we lost a lot of time because of it. I'm very pleased with how the TrailBlazer performed. It's been a great vehicle as we've put 30k miles on it this past year.

Now I've got like 1200 posts to sort through...

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Sounds like you had some fun.

The only football I watched recently was the ohio vs oregon game...whatever that was called.

Pryor sat behind me in spanish class, Test day was his favorite day... /facepalm.

·
Registered
746 Posts
...and I'm back from Orlando. I enjoyed the great (yet sloppy) game at the Capital One Bowl and the nice Florida weather from the days leading up to it. Coming back up north is pretty disappointing when it's snowing, single digits and all-around miserable. It's odd that people choose to stay here, but we do.

My entire trip started Christmas Eve driving from Pittsburgh to Toledo. Then to State College (Penn State for those who don't know) and back to Pittsburgh. Then we headed south from Tuesday through Saturday. West Virginia was the worst portion for weather and we lost a lot of time because of it. I'm very pleased with how the TrailBlazer performed. It's been a great vehicle as we've put 30k miles on it this past year.

Now I've got like 1200 posts to sort through...
Your friends and Govenor Rendell welcome you back to the old Keystone State...:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts

Thats what im saying :lol:

Even though im a Big12 guy I watched that Game and was pulling for yall the whole time.

Big10 actually looks good in Bowl Games this year.....Maybe they will start getting good again :thumbsup:

Congrats on the Win

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, the B10 did well this bowl season. Northwestern and Minnesota came SOOOO close, too. Even MSU held their own, but I give props to TTU.

Now it's on to Thursday... Roll Tide! :D

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I was in Orlando on New Years day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts