Modern Camaro Forums banner

3 months 13 days later...

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  OctaneZ28 
#1 ·
...and "my precious" is finally here. The dealer called me on Friday last week and told me that they had the exact same 2LT I ordered in stock (a previous customer backed out from buying) with the exception of gray leather instead of black. So I went and picked it up. Just wanted to share the good news. Will post pics later.

Am I retard for staring at the car and feeling a weird exciting stomach sensation like when you see the hot chick that you want to ask out? :D

#2 ·
Thats pretty normal.... :fluffy::fluffy:

Now, go drive her like she never been driven before....:lol::lol:
And ya better get use to all the new attention you are about to receive :thumbsup: This is one awesome car.

: 2SS RJT/Black Stripes 6sp ma. 20" Polished... Wicked Awesome! :roxor:

#8 ·
Congrats! And yeah, that's a normal feeling, and it doesn't go away anytime soon. You'll be amazed at the attention, I think everyone who has theirs has a story about how people will ask if that's your car, then they'll drool, then some will tell you about their old f-body they had back in the day. It's pretty cool :D

#17 ·
No kidding about the attention comment. I took the car for a spin with my wife last night. As we were exiting the military base where I'm stationed at, we drove by this lady and her kid which waved at us in a desesperate/excited manner. I asked my wife "do you know them"? At which she replies "no". Must be the car, I said. Then we got caught in a jam on our way back to base. The looks we got were non stop to the point that my wife felt uncomfortable. It was funny and cool at the same time. So we are at the gate showing our ID's to get on base and one guard yells from afar "I like your car, I'm not worthy" and begins this worshipping like motion with his arms going up and down. Then the little kid freaking out and yelling at his mother "look, mom, look!" when we drove by the little park next to our house. Wow, this is insane, I've only had the car for 4 days! :eek::eek:

#15 ·
Just wait until you wash your Camaro by hand...rubbing your wet soapy mitts all over it's curves and broad rear muscular shoulders... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.