Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in contact with Mid-Ohio. They would like us to possible join with a Corvette Group on August 29th, which is a Wednesday; from 8am to 1:30 ish **EDIT** we might be able to do this day and do the afternoon session. Does it make a difference, or do we need the day to be on Monday?**EDIT**

I am particularly not liking the Wednesday, but I will leave it up to the masses that planned on going this year.

I personally liked the Monday evening thing because you guys that have to travel didn't have to get a hotel room, helping keeping your costs down.

It looks like the Price is going to be $325 for early registration and $375 after the deadline in July. I know it was going up, last years price was a mistake, it was supposed to be the $325 & $375.

Please let me know what you think and I will update this thread as needed.

Here are a couple links to the past two years videos.
Mid-Ohio Road course May 2010 - YouTube
2nd Annual Track Day 10-3-11 - YouTube

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
im in....hopefully..... babies due the first week or so of august, but that shouldnt be an issue for me to go for a half day. im not always on here, but you got my number....keep me posted.... im sure my dad and buddy will want to go again too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts