Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cant believe it....

Associated Press Release
General motors announced late this evening that the newly released Camaro which is in full production at the GM Oshawa plant will be delivery-delayed if the SS option has been selected. The delivery date for all pre-ordered Camaros will be October 24th of 2009 . This delay is actually an april fools joke because nobody else did one and im sorry if this made your teeth grind with anger please forgive me for i am but a man , and one with many faults at that.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
:lol: Im already wormin my way into witness protection!!!
Too late, I just spoke with the Governator, and you have been Terminated... :lol:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:lol: Im sorry my Bro's ,,, Really, I wasnt gonna do it,, I typed it up and was about to delete it but my finger missed and hit the enter button instead// See,, entirely an accident! :5go:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
:lol: Im sorry my Bro's ,,, Really, I wasnt gonna do it,, I typed it up and was about to delete it but my finger missed and hit the enter button instead// See,, entirely an accident! :5go:
Theres no accidents around here :bat:

·
Registered
74 Posts
What made this particularly cruel, for me at least, is I've been fighting off criticism and such from my Ford friends about the new Camaro. You know the types, good guys but they'd never consider anything but "their" brand. Anyway, I've been fighting off the FUD from them, things like "the Camaro SS is only going to get built for one year," crap like that. So when I read this my heart just sank. I was like, "Oh ****. They were right."

After I got my heart restarted I laughed, though. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts