Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I'm wondering the same...in the original option info we got, they were listed as a dealer installed option, but we haven't seen them since. I have a feeling we'll have to buy them at the parts counter and install ourselves...hopefully the wiring harness will be plug-and-play.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I'm wondering the same...in the original option info we got, they were listed as a dealer installed option, but we haven't seen them since. I have a feeling we'll have to buy them at the parts counter and install ourselves...hopefully the wiring harness will be plug-and-play.
I doubt this since it LOOKS like the center consoles would be different.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
that's what i heard too but i'm not taking the chances and ordered a 2ss. . . I wanted leather and the gages. . everything else I couldn't care about.
I ordered a 1SS because i don't really want leather (although those 2 tone leather pix are pretty sexy). I do want the USB port and gauges...but not for an extra $3k.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I really wasn't sure about going 2ss at first. . but hell it's only 3k. . and for the life of the car (don't plan on selling anytime in the future) it's not much at all.

I also like the bluetooth in my NITRO. . make chatting on the phone a lot easier when you don't have to hold it. . .

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I really wasn't sure about going 2ss at first. . but hell it's only 3k. . and for the life of the car (don't plan on selling anytime in the future) it's not much at all.

I also like the bluetooth in my NITRO. . make chatting on the phone a lot easier when you don't have to hold it. . .
i hear ya...part of me wants to upgrade my order to a 2SS...but $3k will buy some nice mods.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
i hear ya...part of me wants to upgrade my order to a 2SS...but $3k will buy some nice mods.:rolleyes:
I agree. That's the thing I keep considering should I decide to order. Yeah, the leather and gauges may be nice and all, but I think I'd rather have a faster car than the rest.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I agree. That's the thing I keep considering should I decide to order. Yeah, the leather and gauges may be nice and all, but I think I'd rather have a faster car than the rest.
and a little less weight too;):thumbsup:

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Ya, the leather on the seats and the gage pack must add like 800 pounds to the car...
at least...add in all the wires for all those pretty buttons on the steering wheel, the heater for your butts, the blue teeth and that pesky USB...we're definitely looking at 800lbs.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
true 3k will get some nice upgrates... long tubes, high flow exhaust, etc. etc... but like i said, this car is my keeper for good. . . and I want everything i can get for it now because there's no going back. .

·
Registered
401 Posts
headers, cold air intake, new exhaust, BLOWER, and hmmm maybe nitrous
lol yea i would get that stuff
maybe...
keep it original and sell it way later in life lol
but those are just dreams im too young and dont have enough money to get one
but i think i would do headers and a cold air intake and possible an exhaust

1 - 18 of 18 Posts