Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone's order gone to 4200 status yet? I can't get DealerWorld to give me any info, other than Selena's car is still in quality control, with no ETA.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Has anyone's order gone to 4200 status yet? I can't get DealerWorld to give me any info, other than Selena's car is still in quality control, with no ETA.
Nope. Same boat as her and finally starting to get pissed. Vin 00074- day 1 car... :angry: :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Eric is the best! thanks for keeping tabs on it for me :D

nobody i know has actually had their car shipped yet. i wonder what cars they are actually shipping?? hmmmm... :lol:

·
Registered
114 Posts
dont know if its true or not but my dealer had mentioned something about gm having a bunch of the first production cars released the same day as a giant sale/media day through out the country probably no truth to it but thought maybe someone else heard this too?dealer is probably full of it...

·
Registered
240 Posts
dont know if its true or not but my dealer had mentioned something about gm having a bunch of the first production cars released the same day as a giant sale/media day through out the country probably no truth to it but thought maybe someone else heard this too?dealer is probably full of it...
Sounds like the May 6 rumor that fbodfather has been very clear is a false rumor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts