Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to the top. Darn good price on the insert considering it has the OEM light pipe & clips that you can not buy separate from the ABL door panels. Make a good spare for 45th anniversary owners or perfect to use to do the custom DIY ABL panel painting.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Standard 2SS door & dash inserts are silver. I have no idea what the difference is between the 2010+ White door & dash insert accessory kit GM offers & the 45th anniversary edition panels are, but the 45th anniversary inserts are a cool metallic white color. Probably would keep the insert & buy the rest of the matching pieces if I liked it a little more with my gray interior.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price reduced to $55 + shipping. One heck of a deal considering you're getting a factory ABL light pipe w/ factory retainer clips with it! Panel would be perfect to use to do the DIY custom paint ABL panels.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Interested...do you know what shipping to 65781 would be? Please let me know if they are still available. Thanks Chris

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Am I reading this wrong? I'll ask just because others may read it the same way. Drivers side? not both drivers and passengers? Kind of curious because it sounds like one and I wonder why someone would want only one?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is just the drivers side panel. It's not like the rest of the matching pieces can not be purchased from GM parts or via eBay. That's also why I listed the item as a possible custom paint candidate, also would be worth it for the ABL light pipe & clips since they are darn difficult to find.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
ok got it ... just thinking most people would be looking for or selling a pair but I got what you are saying now ... thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts
about where in PA are you? I might consider it,, don't understand why you only have 1 side, if you had both it would be a no brainer.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bought it as 1 entire door panel from a 45th anniversary edition the person who had it did not have a passenger side door panel to go with it. Supposedly someone had only bought the 1 passenger side panel. I'm located in York, PA.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts