Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was wondering that exact thing. Doesn't look too bad, but I would like to see some in Carbon Flash Metallic....

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was wondering that exact thing. Doesn't look too bad, but I would like to see some in Carbon Flash Metallic....
I could barely tell when installing them tonight.

My thoughts are, once you drive it in the rain, you can't tell at all.

Other thoughts were to just use some gray spraypaint and get the "overspray" on the splash guards to make the Carbon Flash Metallic.

By the way I researched the color. This color was used in 2008 on the Saturn Sky, so touchup paint should be available.

Tim

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Isn't that the same color as black granite on the GMC trucks? Maybe not. But if you are going to do it right, I'd suggest just having them professionally painted by a trusted paint shop. Make it look like they belong there. But again, perhaps plain black wouldn't be that noticable.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Isn't that the same color as black granite on the GMC trucks? Maybe not.
Yes...it is the same color that GM has used on other models known as Black Granite Metallic...but the new name is throwing people off.
Apparently...Camaro owners are easily fooled by a name change. [URL="
[/URL] The 45th Anniversary Edition would look so much better in that super special Carbon Flash Metallic that only came on the 2008 Saturn Skye rather than that Black Granite Metallic that comes on every other Chevy Malibu and GM truck...lol. :rolleyes:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Yes...it is the same color that GM has used on other models known as Black Granite Metallic...but the new name is throwing people off.
Apparently...Camaro owners are easily fooled by a name change. [URL="
[/URL] The 45th Anniversary Edition would look so much better in that super special Carbon Flash Metallic that only came on the 2008 Saturn Skye rather than that Black Granite Metallic that comes on every other Chevy Malibu and GM truck...lol. :rolleyes:
That's one reason I want Mine in IBM color:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
13 Posts
Splash guards in Carbon Flash Metallic are now available from GM. Part number is 22794780.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Splash guards in Carbon Flash Metallic are now available from GM. Part number is 22794780.

That's Quick!!!! They Finally came out with the Summit White Splash Guards too, After I got tired of waiting and got the Silver ones and Painted them myself....

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
$180.09 delivered in U.S. from gmpartsdirect.com

1 - 20 of 27 Posts