Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been built before mine :) finally got my vin. car number 48156 has been born WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!! already practicing my happy dance and preparing my self for the permagrin :)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
:runaround: :runaround: :runaround:NICE...congrats...FINALLY!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:runaround: :runaround: :runaround:NICE...congrats...FINALLY!!!
lol, I know, almost 7 months to the day since I ordered, But I am sure this car is more than worth the wait :)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
lol, I know, almost 7 months to the day since I ordered, But I am sure this car is more than worth the wait :)

the first time you turn that key, you'll forget all about it. :D :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
not yet, I figure if things go smoothly, about 2 or 3 weeks I should have it

mine was here 10 days after it was built...so cross you're fingers!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine was here 10 days after it was built...so cross you're fingers!
****, 10 days is quick! , hope mine is that fast, so my fingers are now officially crossed :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
****, 10 days is quick! , hope mine is that fast, so my fingers are now officially crossed :lol: :thumbsup:

yeah, I was expecting 2-3 weeks, so it certainly came as a surprise. I am in NY though...sorta close to Oshawa. It was built on a Fri and shipped out Wed.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, I was expecting 2-3 weeks, so it certainly came as a surprise. I am in NY though...sorta close to Oshawa. It was built on a Fri and shipped out Wed.
well, im not to far from new york, im in Virginia beach. so hopefully not much longer than 10 days :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
I waited 8 months 7 days and I don't regret a single second of the wait
Congrats and enjoy:thumbsup:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who's your dealer? I grew up in VB and sold cars the summer of 1986 at RK Chevrolet. Crazy place back then.
I went with one of the only 2 selling at msrp in this whole area, ken houtz chevy in gloucester. RK wanted 7k over. The only other dealer selling at msrp is duke chevy in suffolk

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I waited 8 months 7 days and I don't regret a single second of the wait
Congrats and enjoy:thumbsup:
****, waited longer than me. Im sure I wont regret it either :thumbsup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I went with one of the only 2 selling at msrp in this whole area, ken houtz chevy in gloucester. RK wanted 7k over. The only other dealer selling at msrp is duke chevy in suffolk
Can't say I'm surprised RK wanted 7 over. Well, I'm a little surprised they aren't asking for even more!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts