Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roxor:What would you do if you got a windfall of 5million bucks.

Me id buy the biggest ranch i could find in Montana,Wyoming or Colorado..And pre pay both of my kids schooling.....Then pay off my houses...not in that particular order.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Payoff all of my debt, including my house. Buy a couple of cars. Buy a lot of land and stick a modest house on it (3,500 sq ft). Put the rest in a high interest savings account and just live off of the interest for the rest of my life.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I'd buy a house on a lake in Northern Michigan....If it's good enough for Kid Rock, it's all good for CAMARO SCOTTY!

Boat, vette, Lotus for the kid, benzo for the wife, an avalanche, a suburban, a few snowmobiles, atv's, and a few new guns for hunting.

The house would have a nice heated pole barn, and the property would have a lighted runway for airplanes.

·
8,984 Posts
I would definitely do alot of the above, except for maybe the yoohoo. I don't like artificial products.

I definitely would have a few ranches, but one of them would be an offroad parks for enthusiasts, with a 1/4 mile drag track......

A bunch of cars!

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Yeah, lots of land. I would built a motorsports park, Autocross pad, 1/4 drag strip, Rally Cross track surrounding it all, then sell houses on it, like a country club. Discounts for 5thGen members, of course.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
< While I may seem like a party pooper

I guess that I need to move from California. The 1/2 million would not even buy the land for any of that stuff. It would be a nice retirement program to go with my supercharged 5th generation camaro - whether GM builds one or not!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I'd spend 2 million on cars (you heard me) 2 million on a house. and 1 million for 5 years of insurance and gas for my cars...:lol:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
< While I may seem like a party pooper

I guess that I need to move from California. The 1/2 million would not even buy the land for any of that stuff. It would be a nice retirement program to go with my supercharged 5th generation camaro - whether GM builds one or not!
LOL The hypothetical question is about 5 million, not 500 thousand.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts