Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
quick question,if the engine cover is now on constraint does that affect orders already in the middle of the process..say from 3000 foward?:confused:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Unfortunately, most likely :-(

I'm dying to find out for sure myself.... :angry:
This is was posted on Camaro5...

VYX = "LPO, Body-color painted engine cover
1 - Available in (GAQ) Red Jewel Tintcoat, (GBA) Black, (GCN)
Victory Red, (GCO) Rally Yellow or (GCR) Inferno Orange Metallic
and requires the same exterior color."

It should only affects orders that have not been placed to production yet (still at 1100).

·
Registered
91 Posts
well lets keep our fingers crossed then i was at 3400 on may 1 and have the engine cover on my order:eek:
I've been at 3000 since 3/31/09. Will this slow down my order?

2SS/RS RJT M6
1100 (original order date): 12/27/8
3000 (accepted to production):3/31/9
3300 (scheduled for prod):
3400 (broadcast):
3800 (produced):
4000/4B00 (available to ship/bayed):
4200 (shipped):
4300 (intermediate, may be multiple):
5000 (at dealer):

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
as always Scotty............u friggin rock! :BangHead:
Something tells me you are a "cat person"...I wish your new Avatar was bigger so I could read what is under the main caption... :lol:

·
Registered
470 Posts
quick question,if the engine cover is now on constraint does that affect orders already in the middle of the process..say from 3000 foward?:confused:

Unfortunately, most likely :-(

I'm dying to find out for sure myself.... :angry:
I don't think so. If it was on constraint from the start, then they cannot yet make it so none are accepted.

Contraints are to make sure orders match up with supplies of parts. If they are running out of Painted Engine Covers, and a new shipment isn't going to be in for a bit, they will put in on constraint BEFORE they actually run out so FUTURE orders submitted will not need a part that is out of stock.

If you were accepted, you should be OK.

-Brad

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Something tells me you are a "cat person"...I wish your new Avatar was bigger so I could read what is under the main caption... :lol:
So..what are you saying....if he has a Cat in his Avatar he is a Cat person huh ? lol

I got a freakin monkey in mine....doesnt mean im a monkey person ;)

I do agree though im curious what it reads also lol

·
Registered
359 Posts
i copied it but haven't modified it yet.........not sure if i should..........it says

"This Cat"
"is gonna F**K somebody up"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts