Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmao, i've pretty much given up facebook for this forum.. :D

(and yeah, my main concern was that i've only been a member since February... never been into forums before either)

edit: but then again, the new facebook sucks, so i've stopped wasting time on it... i'll probably kill another couple hours cruising through threads this afternoon too... CQ duty ftw! :lol:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
He is the next CamaroSSMan... i just got to 500 not to long ago and i have been here since October.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually i joined about the same time as him i think.. but i'm too lazy to play the guess the car game or whatnot that he likes, so he'll probably stay ahead.. :rolleyes:

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
You'll be way past that before long. Trust & believe.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
ur closing in on my number of posts :(

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Shoot, I'm only at 408 posts since joining in July '08. I guess I should be dubbed "the thinker" as I spend more time reading than posting. No offense to anyone who spends more time posting than reading, of course.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shoot, I'm only at 408 posts since joining in July '08. I guess I should be dubbed "the thinker" as I spend more time reading than posting. No offense to anyone who spends more time posting than reading, of course.
:lol::lol:

I think, i just have quick wits.. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts