Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question for you folks ????????

Some of you probably ordered the polished wheels.......
Others may have got the RS package did not upgrade and got the midnight silver wheels since they come with the Rs package.

Here is the question Polished or midnight Silver ?????

I'm curious which wheel is going to be more up keep.
I will keep my car clean lol but some wheels need to always be cleaned or they mess up badly.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since im getting yellow im thinking just go with the RS and keep the midnight silver ( like on fbods car "thor" )

Something tells me the polished wouldnt look right.

I dunno

·
Registered
184 Posts
Same maintenance, same wheel, just different shade. On a yellow car, I'd think the polished would look nicer. Just not $500 nicer. They all look good, I've seen several of each wheel in person.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I saw a 2SS/RS last night for the firstt ime ever. The car had the polished wheels and let me tell you they look great!! I am getting the 2SS/RS in IBM, IOM, VR or Yellow, not sure yet. Ive only seen the yellow in person. The rims look HUGE and they do look good. My vote is polished.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I cant believe how bright the "midnight silver" wheels are. Im not complaining, I just ordered a CGM SS/RS, so im definitely loving the slightly darker than the polished. Plus if you're getting the RS package, you can save 500 bucks by not opting for the polished wheels!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts