Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OverAnxious said:
$40.00 !!! Have some patience, they'll be online cheaper in the coming months :D
I couldn't help myself and ordered mine. :eek: With the announcement, etc., I feel like I'm 10 yrs. old again and its Christmas day! :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
OverAnxious said:
$40.00 !!! Have some patience, they'll be online cheaper in the coming months :D
:iamwithstupid: plus i'll wait for other colors

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OctaneZ28 said:
I'm an addict, I can't help myself!!!! :lol:
You're not alone my friend. ;)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Those are very cool! I think I will wait to see what other colors develop....

·
Registered
179 Posts
Just ordered mine. It will look nice in my sons room w/the rest of our diecast collection............on second thought, it might have to reside in our living room next to the picture of the SS in the World of Wheels. :cool:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Gonna be a 5th gen owner said:
yea Keep it to yourself you deserve it because it was not a cheap little toy!
Don't worry, all the Camaro die cast is kept high on a self out of the reach of little hands.

·
Registered
16 Posts
yeah im waiting on the black ones too..................but i could take it apart and paint it black with about 4 clear coats, get a yenko model kits and copy the graphics or recreate my own.

good idea

·
Registered
742 Posts
it's going to have all those huge ass chrome rims. i would wait until u get actual pics of them before preordering. who knows, maybe chevy will give out dicast models of the car u buy ;);)

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
it's going to have all those huge ass chrome rims. i would wait until u get actual pics of them before preordering. who knows, maybe chevy will give out dicast models of the car u buy ;);)
The version you will be able to buy at the Chevy Mall will be a repackaged version of another companies car with a nice markup :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts