Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
June 2nd is my daugter's birthday. She wanted a purple Camaro on her cake. She is turning 4 and already a Camaro fan. I can't believe she asked for a Camaro on her cake. She also likes pricess stuff to, so I did one of my chops and added a castle in the background. Anyway here it is and Happy Birthday to her.

p.s. She got ahold of it before I could get a pic of it as you can see the finger mark on the headlight. :)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Cool !!!!!

Looks Great !!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know they have a late model Mustang and a late model Corvette Powerwheels for kids maybe next will come the Camaro and she can cruise around the house in one herself sometime in the future..............of course Dad would probably have to paint it purple himself :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
mmmmmmmm....purple camaro...... *homer simpson drool*

·
Registered
318 Posts
Awesome cake, man. :) That's what mine's gonna have on it next March.. when I get my new black SS. grats on your daughters birthday!

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool !!!!!

Looks Great !!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know they have a late model Mustang and a late model Corvette Powerwheels for kids maybe next will come the Camaro and she can cruise around the house in one herself sometime in the future..............of course Dad would probably have to paint it purple himself :lol:
We were going to get the vette last year, but for some reason they stopped selling it last year. There was some kind of recall on them.

She did get a go kart this year though. For some reason she wanted a yellow one though and I just happened to find a yellow one just down the street for sale that was just her size.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Nice cake. Awsome for a 4 year old girl to have that enthusiasm.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:thumbsup: It probley has to do with the fact that I race a Camaro each week and she always sees me on the computer looking at the 5th gen or doing chops on one or something.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts