Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I am on the 8th floor over looking the North Dallas Tollway in Plano/Frisco area and I looked down when I got in and saw this different looking yellow car. Took me a second to realize what it was. It was a new camaro. Looked like a 6 cyl model but I was kinda high up to see all the details. Anyone seen this car besides me?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, but who is scott settlemire? I will watch for it tomorrow and snap a pic if I can. It might be moving tho

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
naw, it wasn't Scott's Camaro. he was in Mars, PA yesterday (and his has the RS pkg anyway). but evidently, there's a few yellow ones out there :D

and Scott is the Fbodfather. he is truly the godfather of all this is Camaro.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car I saw did not look to have the 20's on it. But like I said, it was rolling and it was from eight floors up. I will watch for it tomorrow morning. Maybe the guy was going to work and will be in same place same timeish tomorrow and I can try to get a pic. It threw me off on how large the car looked.

·
Registered
256 Posts
the one you saw on the tollway was probably going to/from stonebriar chevrolet because i know it was there on that day. my dealer told me about the test drive- first thing being "wow i couldnt believe how well it rides", and TONS of power through 1st and 2nd gear, no problems with blind spots

1 - 10 of 10 Posts