1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I signed up how about you? Thanks for all the great information and details......:5go:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just to let you know Octane, i plan on sending in my $9 real soon. Thanks for the great job you do for the site. It is the # 1 5th gen camaro site out there!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
+1. I'm 'boutta send in 9 bucks soon. It's funny. All the times I have had a 10$ bill in my hand, and I could sent it in...

·
Registered
206 Posts
i signed up long time ago as supporter
im very pleased with the quality of the site, i would like to see it on the level of ls1tech and corvetteforums 1 day:patriot:

·
8,984 Posts
Tim,

Not to be done, at this point, you just received 6 years worth of subscriptions from me. $27

Hell, I may be boke in the next few years, but at least I have this site to keep me sane!!!!!!

THANKS!

Reactions: Jonz5GEN

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Thanks guys, you're the best! :)
Tim,
Not to be done, at this point, you just received 6 years worth of subscriptions from me. $27
Thanks for letting me know, I saw the three come through from the same person and thought it was an accident lol.
Thanks a TON for your support! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
You can absolutely count on my continued support. Thank You!

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I was so impressed with the quality of this site, that I became a supporting member a soon as I joined. Thanks, Tim and to all the other members here who continue to make this the best 5th Gen site there is!:roxor:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I want everyone who reads this to know a friendship is something that is more than words can describe. Many of us if not 98% of us have never even met one another in person but as we all share one of the things in life we love the most ( Camaro's ) we become closer to one another. Even though many of us are states away or even across the world from one another we still have that one thing that keeps us closer as People/friends/Americans . The Chevrolet Camaro :patriot:

Tazjet......when I hear you sent some money and that 54inches sent some money :D You 2 made me feel proud because you're not just fellow Texans you are Victims who went through a Hurricane and lost a lot
but still came around to give some money for Tim to keep this Wonderful site up and running. I sent Tim $20 because I knew with the GREAT work he has done it may not do a Real lot but it will help us all stick together and bring something out that needs to happen....America getting this Camaro on the streets.

Tim if you ever need anything just let us all know.....This is more than just a Camaro site or even a Cult lol Sorry had to lol its something we all enjoy coming to and look forward to.

:patriot:

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Just sent in my $$. In the past i have belonged to dozens of car forums, but this is the first one i have financially supported.

I really like the comraderie and atomsphere here. Keep up the good work guys! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Jonz5GEN

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Just sent in my $$. In the past i have belonged to a dozens car forums, but this is the first one i have financially supported.

I really like the comraderie and atomsphere here. Keep up the good work guys! :thumbsup:

well said neighbor lol How ironic for once someone from Dallas and Fort worth agree on the same thing hahaha :patriot:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts