Modern Camaro Forums banner

5th gen with less miles or 6 gen for first camaro

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  dlv4540 
#1 ·
Hello all, looking for your opinions. I recently sold my Jeep wrangler and looking to purchase my first wrangler. I have looked at both a 2014 camaro 2ss in beautiful shape 34,000 miles that is an automatic. I cant decide between it and a beautiful 2015 gen6 1ss manual with 63,000 miles. Both will be financed for 5 years. Any input is appreciated

#2 ·
Either will be fine. Figure out if you want to row gears or let technology shift.
If you drive in a lot of traffic, the auto's the way to go.

Reactions: Engine3
#5 ·
Nope. All are good unless you get a convertible. Some of the tops leaked.

#9 ·
I got a nice 2011 SLP Convertible 585ZL package. Rag top doesn't leak and it only has 10,650 miles on it. 6 speed, new tires and a spare set of 2011 SLP ZL1 rims and hurst shifter. Stickered at $85,000 new and asking $39,000 for it. I can be reached at 330-770-2517 if you are looking for something a little different. Started out lift as a 2SS car and then had a 42,000 SLP upgrade and very few 5th generation SLP cars were Convertibles. I can send you a bunch of pictures to if interested. Like new condition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.