Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have a problem guys and gals...

I heard a story once on the news of how people spend countless time on sites like Facebook and Myspace....I'm like, "what's going on with 5thgen?!?"

I, Heather Marie, have a 5thGen.org problem. Admitting that I have a problem is the first step to recovery, right?

LOL hahahhahhahha :5go:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm with you!

I heard a story once on the news of how people spend countless time on sites like Facebook and Myspace....I'm like, "what's going on with 5thgen?!?"

I, Heather Marie, have a 5thGen.org problem. Admitting that I have a problem is the first step to recovery, right?

It will only get worse when we all have our cars,= pics, probs, etc...they better open a clinic lol
Mike

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I feel your pain.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
5th gen anonymous :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
That we are all here. We eat :5go:,we sleep :5go:, we work for our :5go:, and we dream about :5go:. :5go::5go::5go::5go::5go::5go::5go::5go::5go::5go::5go::5go::5go:..... ok that enough don't want to overdose :lol:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
It's not like I have a problem, you know. I could quit if I wanted to. In fact, I have quit! I've quit bunches of times! I quit last night, for instance! I'll quit again right now, too -- just to show you.

<pause>

See?!?!? No problems here...

·
Registered
4,260 Posts

I have a problem too, you aren't alone :D

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Heather lol I think its great you have this problem.......why ? most women dont get into Cars and trust me thats awsome.

Its not a problem unless you admitt up to it lol

5thgen is like an AA meeting we come here to help our addiction...just wait until we get the actual car in our hands. For the first month after everyone starts getting there cars the bandwidth on this board will sky rocket and cobwebs might start to grow until later afternoon hours hahahahaha.

But if I had to admitt my problem......Tim's Fault !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell I even supported this habit by sending money to keep it going hahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
:lol: you guys are killing me! i know whatcha mean Heather... i spend more time on this forum than i have spent doing any work this week.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
:lol: you guys are killing me! i know whatcha mean Heather... i spend more time on this forum than i have spent doing any work this week.
I don't know what you are talking about...

:eek:

EDIT: I believe something is wrong with the server's clock, though. Seriously wrong! Stupid search button keeps telling about that stupid 20-second minimum and I know I've been waiting at least that long between clicks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I too have the same problem. My wife says I spend more time on here than with her. Not my fault she isn't up to date on 5th gen news, pics, sightings, and more. Maybe now she'll understand. LOL! :5go:

·
Registered
589 Posts
my productivity at work has slowed down this week as well. One hour till the motortrend/edmunds article for the camaro review is posted. Nothing will be getting done at that time.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I had this site set as my homepage before I even registered as a user. :/

Btw- Motor trend and Car and Driver have requested you guys be shut down. No one is buying the copies about the Camaro because we already know what they say....sometimes moreso.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts