:)

Please plan on updating your bookmarks!
The site will be down this weekend, see the announcement:
http://www.5thgen.org/forum/announcement.php?a=6

This time - for real - THE MADNESS HAPPENS! :D

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
great...I just put my 5thgen.org sticker on my car...do I get an updated replacement?

but more importantly...THE SITE WILL BE DOWN THIS WEEKEND?????????....AHHHHHHHHHHH, the sky is NOW officially falling.:eek:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Does this mean its a free site now...... now that its .com intsead of .org...... I didn't mind paying i promise:lol: ....Also going to have to get new window decals....

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Paying members who joined and paid during the 5go names should get some kind of special title. I was thinking "Epic Member." I thought "Historic Member," but "Epic Member" sounds so much more...phallic. LOL

·
8,984 Posts
Paying members who joined and paid during the 5go names should get some kind of special title. I was thinking "Epic Member." I thought "Historic Member," but "Epic Member" sounds so much more...phallic. LOL
I agreee as I am paid up through 2012!:lol:

Seriously, why?

Are we trying to get away from the other "5" site?

Sole Prop. to LLC?:lol::lol:

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OctoMod :lol:

Biggest reason for the change is site recognition....
Even though the name 5thGen.org was building recognition, it is still rather generic.
Some enthusiasts may recognize what it means, but that's about it.

If someone sees "5thGen.org" on a shirt or banner or something, they probably think "5th Gen what?" or "What's a 5th Gen?"

If anyone sees "ModernCamaro.com" anywhere, they will instantly know what the site is about.

See? There's a method to my madness. :D

·
8,984 Posts
No madness implied, just like to know what you nare thinking all the time w/o the leash of TWITTER.

Sounds perfectly sane to me, ut now I have to start my Houston marketing efforts ALL OVER!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I agree. We're like some November voters - what do you owe us! :lol:

·
8,984 Posts
Demon....

You must be over 2085 posts and have your membership paid up through 2011, yesterday!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts