Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT:
The FIRST 5thGen.org Meet! :thumbsup:

We are hosting a fun meet and greet gathering!
Just come out to get to know some new people, put faces with names, and of course, talk about all things Camaro!

There will be video presentations, handouts, and everyone who attends will get a free entry into an hourly drawing for some cool Camaro-related prizes!

This meet will take place at the host hotel during the F-Body Gathering G12 event, of which 5thGen.org is a sponsor! :)
We will meet in the Athens Room, which is right off the main lobby.

You do not need to be registered for the G12 event to attend this meeting.

WHERE:
Atlanta Marriott Northwest - Athens Room
200 Interstate North Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339

WHEN:
Saturday, May 24, 2008
1:00pm to 4:00pm

We're excited to meet you, so we hope to see you there! :thumbsup:

·
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Event details are posted!
See the first post for information!

Any chance of this happening at Carlisle too?
I likely won't be at Carlisle this year, however we may do something again at the Indy event in September.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll stop by and check things out and say :hello:

·
Registered
31 Posts
They don't allow non-fbody vehicles to park behind the ropes, unless it's in the sponsor's showing area.

From the FbodyGathering FAQ
Any vehicle on show grounds without proper parking credentials will be towed away BY THE HOTEL at the owners expense.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I really would have liked to make this event, but I'll be at a Pedders Day in Saint Louis. I am trying to get the the Camaro Superfest in Ypsilanti with the Pedderised G8. It is the best way to get a look at the new Camaro VE / ZETA chassis. Say hello for me to the guys from GM and Chevy!

·
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well today's meet was a great time! :thumbsup:

We had about 35 people in attendance - we needed to bring in more chairs in the room! :D

We had a real nice discussion, and the Fbodfather was on-hand for a Q&A session regarding the 5th Generation Camaro. :)

Good times were had by all, and it was great meeting a few new faces!

Thanks a million to all in attendance, and congratulations to the prize winners! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts