Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5thGen.org is proud to introduce its newest sponsor - Classic Chevrolet!

With a whopping 67 car allocation, Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine, TX has the LARGEST Camaro allocation out of any dealer in the country.

Classic Chevrolet promises MSRP or better on your Camaro purchase, and any deposits are fully refundable.

Check out Classic Chevrolet's website by clicking their banners you see here on 5thGen.org, and call Eric Hall direct at 817-421-7266

Welcome aboard, Classic Chevrolet! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
welcome!!! wish u were here on long island!!!

·
8,984 Posts
5 hours.

It is North of Dallas.

Road Trip?

Actually I have a dealer here in Houston and I am trying to get them to post up here.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
5 hours.

It is North of Dallas.

Road Trip?

Actually I have a dealer here in Houston and I am trying to get them to post up here.
well i was thinking that i could buy me car out of town so on my way home i can "break it in" but if i can get a good deal here as well i might do that but not for the next year or soo.... **** hurricane..:BangHead:

·
Registered
9 Posts
HI,

I am in Orlando and was wondering if your parent company has any dealerships in Central Florida? Lastly, can you tell me if SUMMIT WHITE is available to order on a base V6 Camaro?

John

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
5 hours.

It is North of Dallas.

Road Trip?

Our GTO come from Sewell Dallas so its not a problem for us to travel to get the car when the time comes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts