Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are proud to welcome Mac Mulkin Chevrolet - the newest 5thGen.org sponsor! :thumbsup:

Located in Nashua, New Hampshire, Mac Mulkin Chevrolet is your source in the New Hampshire area for Chevrolets!

Ron and Tommy Jr. are the contacts from the dealership, and they can help you out and answer your questions.
They have previously specialized in Corvette sales, and now are enjoying the excitement of the new 2010 Camaro with all of us!
Be sure to also check out their website by clicking their banners here on 5thGen.org!

Welcome aboard Mac Mulkin Chevrolet! :5go:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thank you for the welcome!

Thank you for the welcome notes! We are thrilled to be a supporting dealer of the 5thGen.org site.:5go:

We do a lot of out-of-state sales (web based) on our Corvettes and hope to be able to do the same with the upcoming Camaros!

We will always keep everyone WELL informed of the progress of their orders on Camaros and Corvettes.

We are Corvette owners and my 2010 2ss Camaro is on order just like everyone else! It is with great anticipation that I look forward to my delivery so I can really experience the Camaro to be able to tell people about the car from an owner's standpoint. Tommy and I both LIVE and LOVE the Corvette and it makes it MUCH easier to talk about a product if you own it and LOVE it!

My last two Camaros were a 2000 Z28 and a 1986 with a V6. BUT my all time favorite when I was growing up was the 1969 Camaro! So I am really stoked about getting the new 2010 version!!:thumbsup:

Tommy works full time but I am only part time as the car work is my second job. And I took that job because I LOVE Corvettes! After all the info came out on the Camaro I talked to Tommy about us selling them also, along with the Vettes and he was very excited about it. Of course I had to get one if I REALLY wanted to know what this car is all about so I ordered mine and then we found the coolest website, the 5thGen.org!

Enough babbling by me! Thank you again to everyone and you can check us out on our website www.macmulkinchevrolet.com or give us a call at 603-888-1121 Tommy's email is [email protected] and mine is [email protected].

Ron Ignelzi
MacMulkin Chevrolet
Nashua, NH 03060

·
Registered
42 Posts
So, i think what everyone is wondering is - MSRP or less???

Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome

Welcome,

Thanks for the help with mine. Can't wait! Hope to hear from you soon! :5go:

·
Registered
57 Posts
MSRP on all Camaros

One point I neglected to cover, is YES we are MSRP or LESS (depending on GM incentives at the time or any other special incentives available at the time of the purchase) of YOUR New Camaro.

Thank you Dave, for the 2SS Inferno Orange Order!!

Ron

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
So, i think what everyone is wondering is - MSRP or less???

Thanks!
Thank you for the welcome notes! We are thrilled to be a supporting dealer of the 5thGen.org site.:5go:

We do a lot of out-of-state sales (web based) on our Corvettes and hope to be able to do the same with the upcoming Camaros!

We will always keep everyone WELL informed of the progress of their orders on Camaros and Corvettes.

We are Corvette owners and my 2010 2ss Camaro is on order just like everyone else! It is with great anticipation that I look forward to my delivery so I can really experience the Camaro to be able to tell people about the car from an owner's standpoint. Tommy and I both LIVE and LOVE the Corvette and it makes it MUCH easier to talk about a product if you own it and LOVE it!

My last two Camaros were a 2000 Z28 and a 1986 with a V6. BUT my all time favorite when I was growing up was the 1969 Camaro! So I am really stoked about getting the new 2010 version!!:thumbsup:

Tommy works full time but I am only part time as the car work is my second job. And I took that job because I LOVE Corvettes! After all the info came out on the Camaro I talked to Tommy about us selling them also, along with the Vettes and he was very excited about it. Of course I had to get one if I REALLY wanted to know what this car is all about so I ordered mine and then we found the coolest website, the 5thGen.org!

Enough babbling by me! Thank you again to everyone and you can check us out on our website www.macmulkinchevrolet.com or give us a call at 603-888-1121 Tommy's email is [email protected] and mine is [email protected].

Ron Ignelzi
MacMulkin Chevrolet
Nashua, NH 03060

hello and welcome to all 3 of you:D:5go:

·
Registered
13 Posts
One point I neglected to cover, is YES we are MSRP or LESS (depending on GM incentives at the time or any other special incentives available at the time of the purchase) of YOUR New Camaro.

Thank you Dave, for the 2SS Inferno Orange Order!!

Ron
Thanks Ron.

You heard it here Macmulkin is MSRP or less. Give Ron a call!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts