Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After numerous e-mails and sending my wife to the dealership. (I can't go since im in the desert) I have just now recieved the email that my order 2LT CGM/RS has been put in and accepted by GM.:thumbsup:

Order #NQRFFH

It took 67 days of emailing, cursing, praying, some rain dances and voodoo to get to this stage.

The dealer has not given me the status code or but has written the following:
"Your order number is NQRFFH and your PROJECTED production date period is Dec 14 to Jan 3 (12/14 to 1/3)"

What are the thoughts of getting this in hand before the end of January. I won't be home till close to the end of Dec, so the real waiting game will not start till then.:(

Thanks
Sal

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
A lot depends if the factory takes any downtime for Christmas and New Years. It may take as long as 3 weeks to ride the train to your location.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Looks like it will get built the first week of January. Hopefully all the incentives stay in place!!!

(Keep in mind - December 24th-Jan 2nd No production X-mas shutdown)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My TPW starts today 1/11/10 code 3400!!!! Soon I can partake in the joy of driving my car and posting pics. I hope only a few more weeks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I cant wait too much longer either!! I am from NJ and this is my week also TPW 1/11/10 Hopefully get an update tomorrow 1/12/10 from Camaro tracking to see if I get a vin# by the end of the week.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cant wait too much longer either!! I am from NJ and this is my week also TPW 1/11/10 Hopefully get an update tomorrow 1/12/10 from Camaro tracking to see if I get a vin# by the end of the week.
Where are you from in Jersey, I grew up in Kearny (Exit 15W) befor joining the Army and moving all over the world.

·
Registered
91 Posts
WOW, small world... I am 2 towns away.. I actually work in Kearny

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW, small world... I am 2 towns away.. I actually work in Kearny
****, it is a small world, I used to live on Pavonia Ave right near Lynn Chevrolet on Kearny Ave (if its still there) I have not been to Kearny in quite a while since my family moved up the road to Rutherford.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats sald78!! hopefully mine will be tomorrow or friday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts