Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NO LONGER FOR SALE

This is not a hard up for money sale...
I have a 67 SS/RS camaro for sale that needs some retoration. I just need garage space for the 1LT Synergy Special Edition I have on order. It will keep our 69 SS Camaro company in the garage. If interested Email me for details.. $15,500 obo
Email; [email protected]

This car has alot of factory options that is uncommon to find in one car.

SS/350 with optional RS Package
350 w/2.02 camel hump heads (395hp) non #s matching
2 spd pwr gld auto trans
10 bolt open differiential
Factory A/C & Heat w/rear defrost
Factory Pwr Steering
Factory Pwr 4 wheel Drum Brakes
Factory Pwr Antena
Factory Deluxe Interior

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
well I don't know why you haven't got more of a response but I think you have 2 beautiful ladies there. I unfortunatly can't buy one but that not to say I wouldn't trade an apendage. You don't happen to need a left nut do you. lol Very nice cars anyway. Just one question did you know they are gonna make the SS in Green if so why go v6?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think they are both good looking cars. Can't aford to buy another one at the moment though. Love the White 67. She would look great beside my white 2010.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanx for the compliments. I love the 1st gen camaros. The gen5 1LT Synergy Special Edition is not just the plain 1LT in green paint. 2011 green paint job is just a color. The 2010 1LT has several options that are not available on the fully loaded 1LT, even though i would like to have the HUD. I don't need (heated leather seats in a 2LT) for the Florida weather, and 29 MPG Hwy sounds pretty nice with over 300hp. Besides if I want to take a V8 Camaro and rip up and melt down the streets, I will just break out my 69 Camaro and whip some a$$..:thumbsup:
Keep in mind the turbo kit is coming. As a reference I owned 87 Buick Grand Nationals in the past and they were the bad a$$ of the time. Then they topped that with the GNX baddest of the bad... In 1987 the GNX out performed the V8 Callaway Corvette in the 1/4 mile...No BS There!!!

:bow_gm:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts