Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready for the state fair Get together this next weekend so of course its time to Back both cars out of the Garage and start cleaning them up.

yes im going to be a good father im taking the kids to the Fair :lol:

I never actually heard my cars from a video stand point so I figured why not take some video with my iphone and hear what they sound like.......

of course its not the best quality but it works and makes me grin :D

My 69 gotta love the sound of a Solid lift Cam in an old fashion iron BigBlock Chevy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuE2Tr_okcg

My 2010 Now this is how Texans want our cars to sound like :thumbsup:
As SCOTT SETTLEMIRE said she sounds like she has a little indigestion :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH2i-PzCRcc

Curious to hear what 40 years of Heatbeat sounds like ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zqY9Gx9m9k

im still laughing where it put the last video in related video's :lol:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
they sound great!!! have fun at the fair :D

so, how are you getting them both there? is someone driving one for you, or are you taking trips back and forth?

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I'll drive the 69 for ya:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Adam someone asked me the other day for a sound clip of my car so I figured I would just find these video's and post them.

they sound great!!! have fun at the fair :D

so, how are you getting them both there? is someone driving one for you, or are you taking trips back and forth?

actually my family is going along after we drop the cars off and hang out for a bit we are going over to the fair and getting us some good old

fried Coke
Fried frito pie
Fletchers Corny dog
Funnel cake

This year I think im going to try this fried margaritta :lol:

The driver of a car can have 1 passenger come along and both of yall get into the fair for Free.
i'm being used to get into the fair for Free

I will drive the 69 we need some time together since the new baby has come into the house hold the 69 has been connected to her battery tender sleeping in the garage :(

Salena if you come to DFW I will let you drive the 10 for me :thumbsup: only one other person besides me and my close Family have ever driven my car..............Thats only because he Sold it to me :lol:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Can you get fried wobbly-pops?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would listen to that '69 all day long. Wonder if I could make that into a ring tone?

The 2010 sounds incredible as well.

Sweet rides! :thumbsup: :clap:

·
8,984 Posts
mmmmmmmm only thing better than a Big Block is an Alluminum block!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Salena if you come to DFW I will let you drive the 10 for me :thumbsup: only one other person besides me and my close Family have ever driven my car..............Thats only because he Sold it to me :lol:
aww thanks. dang, wish i could take u up on it. mebbe next year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts