3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looooove these pictures:

...and the wheels look just like Foose Legends! :cool:

(sorry if you've already seen these)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I normally don't like anything but rat-rods in flat black...but that thing is just plain BADASS.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
ive see nthat somewhere else before. the wheels are american racing torque thrust. it is bad ass though.

·
Registered
897 Posts
That is nice, I'm not normally a fan of the flat paint, but they used enough chrome to accent it........On a side note I've never heard anyone say that torque thrusts look like another wheel, I believe its supposed to be the other way around, Foose Legends look like Torque Thrusts.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is nice, I'm not normally a fan of the flat paint, but they used enough chrome to accent it........On a side note I've never heard anyone say that torque thrusts look like another wheel, I believe its supposed to be the other way around, Foose Legends look like Torque Thrusts.
I'm glad you got that off your chest :rolleyes: Someone on the forum has posted pictures of Foose Legends on their 2010 Camaro, a look that fits because, YES they look like Torque Thrusts!

·
Registered
897 Posts
I'm glad you got that off your chest :rolleyes: Someone on the forum has posted pictures of Foose Legends on their 2010 Camaro, a look that fits because, YES they look like Torque Thrusts!
Haha, sorry couldn't fight it, it'd be like if someone said that a Camaro looks like a new mustang

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
That looks good flat black...........Its not for me but im sure folks dont like what i have done to mine either :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Awesome! I always thought flat black looks good on original muscle cars/hot rods. Only a few new cars look good with it.

That is perfect!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
That car is Sick! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Good ol Hotrod Black Wow amazing how good that looks.

oh wait its a 69 Camaro any color looks good on a 69 what am I talking about.

hmmmmmmm 2nd gen mirrors ughhhhhhhh NO TY :cool:

like Bama said to each there own im sure not everyone likes what I did with mine its all good. Still a beautiful CAMARO :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts