Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
**** Mucker, you were in my backyard....We've rented the Auto museum several times at my job for our retailers for our annual show. Its a great place, the people that run it are so dedicated to what they believe. It's a cool place...Glad you enjoyed Hershey PA....

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
glad you guys dug it,the car was in showroom condition amazing i may never see one in person again
To this day Mucker, I have yet to see one in person. I've seen one go across the blocks at BJ, but that's about it. I've seen quite a few clones, and even those looked priceless; so, I can only imagine seeing a true ZL1 in person.

Once again, thanks for sharing. :5go:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats why we made the trip I knew I may never get the chance again and the wife and kids enjoyed the indoor water rides at the resort and I got to eat at Millers smorgasbord and craker barrel great weekend

there were a ton of f bodys in the parking lot too so there was a club there pretty cool

·
Registered
356 Posts
Would love to build a modern version of that car. Take a V6 5th Gen, base model car, throw a LS7 in it....stock wheels and tires and then blow everyones' mind when they see how quick it is.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts