Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good choice, they need to do this to bring it close to competing with the Mustang and even for targeting the FRS crowd.

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts
Supposedly the turbo 4 will be in the base camaro, while the v6 will be an "upgrade"... Opposite of what ford is going with the Ecoboost 4 being an upgrade over the v6...

I'd be down for a turbo 4... Have you seen what the ATS is doing with that turbo 4?? There is youtube videos of a tuned ats turbo 4 car running 12.6-12.7... That's rad!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Supposedly the turbo 4 will be in the base camaro, while the v6 will be an "upgrade"... Opposite of what ford is going with the Ecoboost 4 being an upgrade over the v6...

I'd be down for a turbo 4... Have you seen what the ATS is doing with that turbo 4?? There is youtube videos of a tuned ats turbo 4 car running 12.6-12.7... That's rad!
Yes sir I have, which is why I'm a bit confused about the flak the turbo 4 rumors have been catching around the internets. Both the ATS Turbos are downright vicious, birds word is the Camaro 6 might get both mills.... :D

·
Registered
58 Posts

with times like that i have no problem going for the 4!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts