Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Majdi brought us his ZL1 looking for allot more horsepower! Well, thats what he got! Of course we were the place to choose for his ZL1 build due to our record breaking history of ZL1 builds. Majdi opted for the Stage 3 ZL1 package with a stage 1C Camshaft.

After tuning on our dyno this ZL1 Camaro made 719 WHP and 706 WTQ!

For more information call or email us at:
313-561-5500
[email protected]

You can visit us at Livernois Motorsports: Specializing in Late Model Domestic Performance Parts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Banned
101 Posts
Impressive. Is there a reason you move away from the stock plugs? I am running an LS3 w/ZL1 plugs and ~8lbs boost, ~640whp. I heard some controversy over the ZL1 plugs but would like your thoughts.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Impressive. Is there a reason you move away from the stock plugs? I am running an LS3 w/ZL1 plugs and ~8lbs boost, ~640whp. I heard some controversy over the ZL1 plugs but would like your thoughts.
We prefer to run the TR6 plugs in our builds because we have achieved better results than with any other plug.
-Anthony

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are some advantages of TR6 plugs since you are running them/
Hello, I'm new to the board and getting to your question a bit late. So lets get your question answered.

We love the conductivity of the copper plug and the heat range seems to be "Johhny on the Spot" for our in house calibrations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts