Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I wasn't very forthcoming with pics. I was just too busy tinkering. Fixed the inside lights, drivers side headlamp, cleaned alot of stuff, replaced the alternator, aligned the right front wheel (it was cocked to the right pretty bad.

It still has a bad electrical drain. Not sure what from. I know a guy that is going to help me get the wiring straight on this car.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
looking good! :thumbsup: and service manuals are your friend. good luck with the electrical gremlins. those suck.

ya know if you blacked out those tail lights you could say it was murdered... not condoning it, just sayin' :lol:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just want to point out that multi-quote and quick reply aren't working...

looking good! :thumbsup: and service manuals are your friend. good luck with the electrical gremlins. those suck.

ya know if you blacked out those tail lights you could say it was murdered... not condoning it, just sayin' :lol:
LOL Murdered? Does that mean it could only be towed by your hearse? Originally I was going to black out the tail lamps, but they're in really good shape. I may buy another set to do that to.

Not bad. Looks like it is covered in radar absorbing paint :lol:

Enjoy the project :cool:
Have you ever seen a more redneck paintjob? Frickin BED LINER? OMG...I'm surprised there wasn't a big ass confederate flag in the back seat.

Effing nice...Lemme have it. $500
Then what would I have to put your GTA wheels on? :p

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That battery drain is probably from the radio wiring.. 3 of my friends firebirds had the same problem.. The best way to tell which is fast and easy.. You need an amp probe and start pulling fuses and watch the amp probe to see if there is a change coming from the battery.. That way you can localize the problem and back track from there.. Good Luck.. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts