Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great weekend :D I left from San Antonio and went to meet up with 68 of my best Camaro friends at Classic Chevrolet for a little cruise-in. Then we left Classic and went to the 9/11 Flight Crew Memorial and the group (hosted by Lone Star Camaro Club) donated $3500 to them so they can install needed lighting at the memorial. That would have been a pretty decent day in itself, but we went further and took to the track at the Texas Motor Speedway to do Laps For Charity benefiting the Speedway Childrens Charities. We donated for laps on the track, and for a photo in Victory Lane. I took my son with me and we had a ton of fun :cool:

A lot of these photos were way overexposed, I made the fatal mistake of forgetting to check my settings before I started shooting.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shame on you...you didn't even come over and introduce yourself. :p

Here's some video that I took. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAgXZspHRp8
LOL, you were parked right behind me in the pyramid, I didn't even realize it was your car until someone pointed out the license plate. Then I proceeded to take a few pics, mind you, these were taken before I realized that I hadn't checked my exposure settings....

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey I enjoyed getting to check out Envy yesterday at the track. Thats my son and I in the last pic and the third one up....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts